Saturday, May 29, 2004

In the fifth....my ass goes down.

I feel like baked Ass-Soufle today. I take this medication for my depression/anxiety. It's no big deal amongst us crazies, we take a medication and we supposedely no longer have the inclination to rip out the trachea's of passerby. This medication works fairly well (Effexor) it is however uber-strong...and they way the dose it is like this, at least in my case: Half a pill for one week...one pill for one week, then you up it to two pills for the remainder of time your on it. I just upped it to two again...I stopped taking it for a long time and now I remember why. I'm fucking sicker than Monica L on Presidents Day. My stomach feels like it's doing the pachanga, I'm dizzy as all hell, and I think there are ten overweight elephants playing soccer with my eyeballs. I've got the heat turned up so high in here, if you threw rocks on my kitchen countertops it would sizzle and I'd have all the yuppy neighbors over here in bathtowels soaking up the steam.

Fucking Yuppies....Happy Saturday

Listening to: Winger - She's Only 17 (Shaddup)





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Wow, that was fucking trippy!
So you decided to be a bum?
....ain't the same ballpark, ain't the same league...
Yeah...it breaks down like this...
You Can Use My Straw, I Don't Have Cooties




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.