Sunday, October 17, 2004

9 Layers

9 Layers

LAYER ONE
Name: Mia (real name withheld lol)
Birthdate: 8/20/78
Birthplace: Hermiston, Oregon
Current Location: Burbs of Portland, Oregon
Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Redish brown
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Sun Sign: Very Leo...RAWR!
Innie or Outtie: Innie

LAYER TWO
Your heritage: Mainly German...with a little Norwegian and Sweedish
The shoes you wore today: Birkenstocks
Your hair: Very strait...and down to my butt.
Your eyes: Big green ones
Your weakness: My guilty pleasure is Sex and the City and Desperate Housewives...my weakness is My Hubby
Your fears: Loosing one of my children...god forbid, knock on wood and all that stuff.
Your perfect pizza: No tomato sauce anywhere near it...pile a crap load of vegies on it, make sure you include artichokes, or taco.
One thing you'd like to achieve: Financial stability

LAYER THREE
Your most overused phrase on IM: BRB and lol
Your first waking thoughts: Ugh.
The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: Eyes and legs
Your best physical feature: Lips and eyes...hubs says my rack. Silly boys.
Your bedtime: I have a bedtime?? I dunno, I'm an insomniac, so sleep is a luxury to me.
Your greatest fear: Didn't I answer that in the first section...Having something happen to one of my babies.
Your greatest accomplishment: Getting myself sober and managing to raise some awesome girls...so far.
Your most missed memory: Having the freedom kids do. Playing catch with my dad...having my mommy make me dinner...sleepovers and crushes.

LAYER FOUR
Pepsi or Coke: Diet Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Ick. Ummmmm Wendy's?
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: I don't wear Tennies...but Nike is the work of the devil! I live one mile from their little compound...ACK!
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Tea tastes like shit.
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Starbucks....Double venti one and a half pump mocha heavy whip.

LAYER FIVE
Smoke: Yeah. It's gross and disgusting...but I think if I tried to quit right now, I'd end up bald in a week. Cest la vie.
Cuss: Fuck yes.
Sing: All the time!
Take a shower everyday: Baths every night.
Have a crush(es): Sure.
Who are they: Sting (the singer not the wrestler), Kevin Spacey, Hugh Laurie and Johnnie Depp.
Do you think you've been in love: Still am.
Want to go to college: This line of questioning is making me uncomfortable...lol
Like high school: Bah!
Want to get married: My hubs probably isn't into that whole polygamy thing.
Believe in yourself: Some times.
Type with your fingers on the right keys: Absofrigginlutely.
Think you're attractive: So I've been told
Think you're a health freak: Uh no.
Get along with your parents: Most of the time.
Play an instrument: Nope...I played clarinet and sax in high school though.

LAYER SIX: In the past month, did you...
Drink alcohol: Nope
Smoke: Yup
Do a drug: Nope
Make Out: Yuppers!
Go on a date: Yuppers!
Eat an entire box of Oreos: Mmmmmm...Oreo's
Eat sushi: Um no.
Been on stage: Nope
Been dumped: No.
Gone skating: No! But that sounds like fun!
Made homemade cookies: Mmmmmm...I made some last night.
Been in love: Yuppers
Gone skinny dipping: Nope
Dyed your hair: Yup
Stolen anything: No.

LAYER SEVEN: Have you ever...
Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yup.
If so, was it mixed company: Yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
Been caught "doing something": Does highschool count??? If so, yes.
Been called a tease: Every girl has at some point.
Gotten beaten up: Nope
Shoplifted: Yup, in high school.
If so, did you get caught: No
Changed who you were to fit in: Doesn't everybody to some extent?

LAYER EIGHT
Age you hope to be married: I got married at 20...still married...YAY for me!
Numbers and Names of Children: Two girls...Kennedy is 9, Lizzy is 12
Describe your Dream Wedding: Big weddings are crap.
How do you want to die: Happy
Where you want to go to college: Anywhere free.
What do you want to be when you grow up: Me
What country would you most like to visit: Germany and Ireland

LAYER NINE
Number of guys I have kissed: I don't have enough fingers and toes.
Number of boyfriends you've had: 6...you thought more, huh
Number of drugs taken illegally: 4
Number of people I could trust with my life: Probably 5
Number of CDs that I own: About 400
Number of piercings: 6...two in each ear, nose and tongue
Number of tattoos: 1...sun on my ankle
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Too many times to count
Number of scars on my body: Three from when I was a kid
Number of things in my past that I regret: I regret a ton of things. I've gotten over most of them though.

Da Brat - Give It 2 You






28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Lady Buggin
The 100 Things Thing
I'm sure we can handle this like mature adults. Is...
It's Not The Cheesiest
Oh For Cripes Sake
Holy Trivia Tuesday
Gmail
Flashdance Will Never Be The Same
Why I love Mr. Zed #3872011
Snoop D-O-Double G




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.