Sunday, September 05, 2004

The 100 Things Thing

1. I was born in a tiny town in Eastern Oregon called Hermiston.
2. This was in August of 1978. It was a very good year.
3. I had a sister who died at birth two years before I came along. She was named after the song Carrie Ann by The Hollies.
4. I also have one other sister who lives in San Diego. She was named after the song Dinese by Randy and the Rainbows.
5. I wasn't named after a famous song.
6. But when I got married...I got (now have) a famous person's name.
7. No, Mia isn't my 'real' name. Just the one I use online.
8. I have two daughters. Elizabeth is 12...Kennedy is 9.
9. I was a teen mother.
10. I also graduated from highschool a year early with honors and a 14 month old baby girl.
11. I hate her sperm donor with the fire of a thousand suns.
12. Make that two thousand.
13. I talk about my kids alot.
14. I also talk about my cats and dog alot.
15. I collect celebrity autographs. I have over 1000.
16. This one time at bandcamp...when I was nine, my friend David and I were playing lawndarts out in my front yard, and I threw one into his head.
17. He lived through it.
18. I got grounded.
19. My parents never spanked me. But I like to get spanked now. Heh.
20. My hair is redish and down to my butt..
21. This means I go through ALOT of shampoo.
22. I'm terrified to cut it.
23. Cuz I'll look like a Cupie Doll.
24. The hub likes women with short hair. He's a nazi republican, though.
25. I love really cheesy music. Like, Ambrosia cheesy.
26. I also love Pina Colada's and getting caught in the rain.
27. And Sting. Not the wrestler, but the singer.
28. I'm addicted to Court TV.
29. Forensic Files is my favorite show.
30. I also read a ton of True Crime novels.
31. Ann Rule is my favorite author.
32. I'm agnostic.
33. I think organized religion is a big piece of flaming crap.
34. I'm also opinionated.
35. I'm listening to Toni Braxton right now.
34. I live smack in the middle, between the sherrifs office, two police precincts, a fire station and an ambulance company.
35. This means I'm in a VERY safe neighborhood.
36. This also means I hear sirens every minute of the day. Every. Effing. Minute.
37. The leasing office neglected to mention that.
38. I take Robitussin for EVERYTHING.
39. No really. E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.
40. I'm a recovering alcoholic.
41. I'm a freelance web designer.
42. I LOVE my job.
43. I'm horrible about answering or writing personal email.
44. I also never check my phone messages.
45. And rarely answer the phone.
46. Most people annoy me.
47. I was in the marching band in high school.
48. I played Saxaphone, flute, and clarinet.
49. Clarinet for 10 years prior to high school.
50. My dad made me take golf lessons in junior high.
51. My golf instructor once drove off too fast, and I fell off the golf cart.
52. I'm still holding a grudge.
53. I'm really hungry right now.
54. I'm also too lazy to make food.
55. I do this alot.
56. I HATE tomato anything. Spaghetti sauce, ketchup...all of it.
57. I'm scared shitless of moths, caves and fire but I love candles.
58. I'm running out of things to say.
59. I don't understand football.
60. Baseball is my favorite sport.
61. The San Fran Giants are my favorite team.
62. I was a pitcher in high school.
63. I got pelted with a line drive my sophmore year, and dislocated my knee cap.
64. It makes me sound like an old person when I stand up.
65. I hate Enya. HATE.
66. She makes the sound that Saddam hears in his head.
67. My dad divorced my stepmonster this year.
68. YAY!
69. She was working in a prison as a Corrections Officer...and had an affair with an inmate.
70. She was a very classy lady.
71. And a whore.
72. I hope my dad doesn't find this.
73. Go Blazers!
74. I have an almost two year old hamster. (UPDATE: He's dead now. RIP Gotti.)
75. We named her Gotti.
76. This was when we thought she was a he.
77. I also have two cats, a dog, 19 horny guppies, two kids and a husband.
78. I'm a very tired woman.
79. ZZZZZZZZZZ
80. The hubs is a Trumpet/Cornet player.
81. He has an album out.
82. This means he's almost famous.
83. This means I'm almost famous by association.
84. I just remembered my brother in law has a famous persons name too.
85. Weird.
86. I detest folding socks.
87. So, I don't do it.
88. I don't wear socks anyway.
89. My first car was a Pontiac Sunbird. I hated it.
90. I have one tattoo on my ankle of a sun.
91. My tongue is pierced. (UPDATE: I took it out last December)
92. I can say all the states in alphebetical order.
93. From memory.
94. Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkinsas, California...
95. Told you.
96. I can't drink pop from a two liter.
97. It tastes like microwaved assjelly. Can's or nothing.
98. I'm still hungry.
99. I gotta get more interesting.
100. I can count to 100.

Pantera - Planet Caravan






28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




I'm sure we can handle this like mature adults. Is...
It's Not The Cheesiest
Oh For Cripes Sake
Holy Trivia Tuesday
Gmail
Flashdance Will Never Be The Same
Why I love Mr. Zed #3872011
Snoop D-O-Double G
Do you have something to share with the rest of us...
Sunday Randomness




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.