Monday, May 31, 2004

This is some fucked-up repugnant shit!

My house reeks! I don't mean just smells a little funky like gym shoes or anything...I mean it smells like the inside of an anchovie's cunt. And why you may be asking yourself does my house smell like an anchovie's cunt?? Well I'll tell you...because my retarded significant other decided to eat Sardines in tomato sauce. OH. MY. GOD! I may spew red, white, and blue...in honor of the holiday and all...But good god damn, my house smells like the place whales go to die....GAGAGAGAGAGAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! One has to fart in here to make it liveable...and the cat has tried!! I'm going outside to attempt to get this stench outta my head holes...UGH!

Listening To: My stomach revolting.





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




In memorial...
How long do you intend to walk the earth?
Lemon Tree
Brooke...No Pulp Needed
In the fifth....my ass goes down.
Wow, that was fucking trippy!
So you decided to be a bum?
....ain't the same ballpark, ain't the same league...
Yeah...it breaks down like this...
You Can Use My Straw, I Don't Have Cooties




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.