Friday, December 29, 2006

Hell Froze, The Horseman Came...So Bite Me

Yeah yeah yeah, so I can't not blog. Ladybuggin is dead. Emptier than Kfed's bank account. It's been cleaned out, deleted and put to sleep with a horse head. You get the point. But I have a problem...I can't not blog. So here I am, back at Zed. It feels good really, this is where I started over three years ago, and it's nice to be "home" again.

I always felt like with Buggin (see told ya, it's dead...foolish nonbelievers), I never was really myself. It was more of a facade and oooooh don't offend people, and oh gosh I hope that came out right. Eh. Who needs it. I am still designing, just not "officially" with a company anymore. Ok, more like doodling professionally now. I do it my way, yo.

*Cue Sinatra tune here*

Anywho, it'll take me awahile to get things in order here and delete a ton of these older than moses crap posts on this thing, and get myself out there again, but I have no doubt I'll come out in a much better frame of mind than I was going into Buggin.

Zed's Still Dead. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Ok, I'm going back to listening to my Laura Branigan CD...Shut. Up.





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




9 Layers
Lady Buggin
The 100 Things Thing
I'm sure we can handle this like mature adults. Is...
It's Not The Cheesiest
Oh For Cripes Sake
Holy Trivia Tuesday
Gmail
Flashdance Will Never Be The Same
Why I love Mr. Zed #3872011




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.