Friday, July 02, 2004

Kerry.com in 2004

I think we are officially in the tech age. I was a little surprised by Kerry's decision on how he's going to announce his running mate...

CLOQUET, Minn. - Democrat John Kerry plans to announce his vice presidential running mate in an e-mail to the 1 million subscribers to his campaign Web site.


I'm wondering if this is Kerry's way of 'getting in touch' with us younger voters? That would be my guess anyway, seeing as the majority of people online are in the Gen-X/Y grouping. If Clinton can go on Mtv and play the sax, I spose it's fair game for Kerry to do his thang in email.

Listening To: Usher - Confession Part Dos





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Midol Mania
Whaddya Got
Testing
Crap!
Conversations With Cat
Ok, I surrender
If you was a moron, you could almost admire it.
Game Set Match
The Song Remains...Confusing
Mister rabbit says, "A moment of realization is wo...




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.