Thursday, July 01, 2004

Ok, I surrender

I got my nails done and had a pedicure today. I needed a little refresher course in beautification. I'm all patriotic for the fourth. When I got home I walked to the quickie mart for a hernia sized big gulp, and on the way home, I was approached by the saddest looking kitten I've ever seen. She came meowin up to me, and immediately sat on my foot, and started purring. She was soooo thin, you could see every bone in her little weeks old body. I sat on the grass and rubbed her back and scratched her behind her ears....I fell in love.
Of course I brought her home, gave her a bath, fed her some of Cat's food and gave her some kitten milk. She ate like she hasn't had a bite in days. She's currently hiding under my chair, while Cat keeps a close eye on the newcomer. I don't know if I can keep her, but I couldn't just leave her out there, starving and scared. I may take her to the humane society tomorrow...unless of course I fall even more in love with her through the night.

Listening To: Amerie - I'm Coming Out





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




If you was a moron, you could almost admire it.
Game Set Match
The Song Remains...Confusing
Mister rabbit says, "A moment of realization is wo...
Farenheit 9/11
Okay, first things fuckin' last
Mommy Dearest
Kiss My Opinion
It Aint No Rudy
I'm Sex Machine....pleased to meet you.




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.