Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Are You Tough Enough?...Oh Oh Ohhh Oh Oh.

My music tastes change with the tides, me thinks. I can go from Metallica and Pantera, doing my very best to impersonate the mosher I used to be in my wonder years, to Kenny G and Basia, tearing up over Songbird and wishing I was on some deserted island so nobody could point at laugh at the fact that I tear up over Songbird. On second thought, I'm not sure if the tides have anything at all to do with it. It's probably, more likely something celestial, like what phase the moon is in, or if Jupiter is aligned with Mars....or if the astronauts on the Space Station had Rachel Ray's food for dinner. Speaking of Rachel Ray, have I ever mentioned that she could cause roaches to vomit up their dinner? I hate her more than Enya. But that's another post entirely...anyway, where was I?

Right, my music cycles...so anyway I was just listening to my music on my computer, and I'm really beginning to think that my insanity might just be caused by this vile machine. For instance, it crashes when I've just made the most beeeeutiful design (without saving, of course, because Mr. Gates loves to bend me over a chair. Hard), or it will just, like spontaneously surge, and all my programs shut off. Like not the whole computer, just everything running will just go on vaca. Fucking machine...Anyway, so like I was saying, this machine has caused me a minor bought of insanity. And coupled with this computer caused insanity, I have this wide-ass range of musical tastes. So we're on the same page...I have a tendancy to ramble, I recommend you take notes.

So here I am, having just plugged all the music on my POS computer, and hit the shuffle button...listening to Metallica's Sanitarium, like I do, and doing my best aforementioned mosh...long hair and all...and next comes up, Snoop D-O-Double G's Gin and Juice...fine, good, I'm down with my Homefries, or whatever is the cool thing to be when one is listening to the Dogg. This is followed by New Kids On The Block's Hangin Tough (don't say one word...I can New Kids dance like nobodies biznaz)....are you seeing a trend here?

New Kids is followed by Mozart. Yes, I said Mozart. And not even one of my favorite pieces....not something cool like Marriage of Figaro. Which we all can safely admit was our first taste of Opera. That Looney Tune where Bugs dances around Elmer Fudd, and Fudd is all kinds of giddy...that was Marriage of Figaro. Everybody's first real taste of fine culture came from Mel Blanc. Suck on that, Pavarotti.

Where was I going with this? Oh right, so ummmmm I have really diverse music tastes.

OH OH OH! Kriss Kross is on...YAY!

Dude...now I'm gonna be saying wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy wack all day...The mack dad will make ya...

I'm shutting up now.

Kriss Kross - Jump





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Eat It
Hell Froze, The Horseman Came...So Bite Me
9 Layers
Lady Buggin
The 100 Things Thing
I'm sure we can handle this like mature adults. Is...
It's Not The Cheesiest
Oh For Cripes Sake
Holy Trivia Tuesday
Gmail




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.