Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Farenheit 9/11

Dubbya Bush is a Moron. Michael Moore is a Genius.

Never once have I been so moved by a movie. I was laughing, I was crying. I had things brought to my attention that were jaw dropping. People around me were having the same reactions. I've never considered myself all that political in nature, only because I don't understand alot of it, I try, but it ends up just sounding like Charlie Brown's Teacher to me....wah wah wah wahwahwahwah. However, after seeing this film, I wanted to run out and volunteer for John Kerry.
I'm angry that our president has done the things he's done. I'm angry that Bush sent us into war with a country he had a personal vendetta with. I'm angry that the Bush family has been fraternizing with Mid East Royalty since before Dubbya ran his first company into the ground. I'm angry that the Mid East owns roughly 7% of the US. And most of all, I'm angry that I live in a country that is supposedly so wonderful, and yet nobody on the inside has stood up, and said, "No Mr. Bush. Not in my America".
I'm also saddened. I'm sad for all the families who have watched their sons and daughters go off to war and not return. I'm sad for all the Iraqi and Afghani civilians, that we have killed or treated poorly. I'm sad that we recruit the disadvantaged youth of this country to protect us. Most of all, I'm sad that it took this movie to open my eyes to what is going on in my own country.

In the 'wise' words of Dubbya...
"Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me...you can't get fooled again".

And he has nukes....yikes. See this movie, have your friends see this movie. Buy the DVD in September...and Vote Kerry...or Babe Ruth...or anyone but Bush.






28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Okay, first things fuckin' last
Mommy Dearest
Kiss My Opinion
It Aint No Rudy
I'm Sex Machine....pleased to meet you.
To Whom It May Concern...
They Talk Alot...Don't They?
Pop My Corn
Meowy Wowy
Marketing Schmarketing




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.