Sunday, June 27, 2004

Okay, first things fuckin' last

I was gonna drive home again for a couple days...I was supposed to leave last night, and changed my mind at the last minute. So now I'me just veging the next couple days...me time. I went to play frisbee and basketball in the park with the cutest kid in the whole wide world, then I went to go attempt to see Farenheit 9/11....but every show was sold out until like 9 tonight, and I wanted to see the matinee...I'm gonna try again tomorrow though. I'll let you know how it is after I see it. Boy, I'm interesting today, huh.

Listening To: Sir Mix-A-Lot - Baby Got Back





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Mommy Dearest
Kiss My Opinion
It Aint No Rudy
I'm Sex Machine....pleased to meet you.
To Whom It May Concern...
They Talk Alot...Don't They?
Pop My Corn
Meowy Wowy
Marketing Schmarketing
Love makes the world go round, heh heh heh...




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.