Friday, July 30, 2004

DONE!

I'm just now finished with the kitchen...I did of course take gluttonous amounts of breakage in the form of Diet Coke, Pizza, and random quizes on the internet. But I am done, nontheless. I hear the load of dishes running in the washer, and that was my last chore to do in there. Holy Chipotle Batman...that was naaaaahaaaastayyyyyy. Remind me next time I tell meself that I can wash off the counters in a few, or I don't REALLY hafta clean the oven or the fridge or the windows...that yes, in fact I do. Or the dirt will began to procreate and bring forth a new lifeform. And they talk. And I think they bite too...that or I have a skeeter with an attitude up in here.
On another note...I proved to myself once again why The Zed household doesn't keep houseplants. Or outside plants...or salad mix for that matter. I keeeeeel them. Yes! I do! I am a horrible horrible plant keeper. It's not that I don't try...well it's kinda that I don't try, but mostly it's that I'm soooo forgetful. I have this beeeeeutiful ivy kind of plant hanging on my front porch (seeee I don't even know what kind of plant it is!)...anyway, I didn't water it for like three weeks...and I didn't feed it and I rarely took it for walks. So today, when I looked up to admire my beeeeeutiful ivy type plant I noticed it was half brown. Brown ivy isn't as purdy as green ivy! So I brought it inside and took off all the dead leaves, watered the hell outta it, and hung it back up. So wish my plant luck...it'll need it, with me as it's keeper.

With that...I'm going to watch a movie and relax for the first time today...

Listening To: Bent - Invisible Pedestrian





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




At Least I Wasn't Uggs
You Can Tell By The Cleanliness Of The Carnage.
They Got Everything From A Diddle-Eyed Joe To Damn...
Random Randomosity
Was It the Michael Moore Post??
...go to work on homes' here with a pair of pliers...
Introducing Twiggy...Finally!!
Living Reflection From A Dream
Kooties I can handle....
I guess you just gotta know how to wear it....




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.