Saturday, July 03, 2004

Fuckin White Trash

I'm sooo pissed off right now. The stray cat I brought home a couple of days ago...here's the update. I took her to the vet today, because of the way she's been treated since birth, she has internal bleeding from all the excessive fleas, which I got Advantage for, she probably has an eye and ear infection from being bit inside...the poor little thing is dieing.
Well, I just got a knock at my door from the bitch who owned her. She wanted her back, and said give her to me. I said, uhhhh look lady, I just spent $100 at the vet for the cat that you weren't taking care of. The kitten is going to die. To which White Trash Shannon says, well it was your decision to take her to the vet and get attached to her after one day.
Uhhhhh right, so I shoulda just not given a shit and let the poor little thing die, like she was doing...why didn't I think of that. So anyway, now I'm just gonna give the bitch $30 for the kitten, which makes this stray cost as much as my cat I got through the humane society. But she's worth it, and I love her as much as I love my other animals.
GAH! People that don't take care of their animals just piss me off to no fuckin end...I'm going to calm down now, and love on my kitties.





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Okey dokey doggie daddy
Kerry.com in 2004
Midol Mania
Whaddya Got
Testing
Crap!
Conversations With Cat
Ok, I surrender
If you was a moron, you could almost admire it.
Game Set Match




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.