Saturday, July 03, 2004

Okey dokey doggie daddy

I had the strangest dream last night, and it's really rare when I even remember my dreams. For the most part I remember the ones that make me wake up and go...HUH?!? Anyway, it went something like this...
I was in this little group of my friends from High School, people I haven't seen in 10 years...and we are like this sex obsessed group of hobags. But we all have a sexual super power that we use to seduce, overpower, and kill our enemies. Mine was the power of felatio...uh huh. One girl had the power of doggie style...one girl had the power of stripping, and the other girl I don't remember. So anyway, we would persuade our enemies, the bad guys, into our sex lair, and kill them in imaginative ways using our sexual prowess.
For every bad guy we offed, we'd get these little 'free sex' coupons that we could give to anybody we wanted, and I kept giving mine to other woman. Only, I had would only have relations with these other women in a classroom sitch, where I was instructing other men on how to please a woman correctly. Heh.
Then the dream suddenly warped into us fighting spider-man, and him putting asbestos in his web shooter thingie to try and defeat us, and that's when I woke up.
Basically, it left me with the waking impression that I either need serious psych help, or I REALLY need to get a piece.

Listening To: Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Kerry.com in 2004
Midol Mania
Whaddya Got
Testing
Crap!
Conversations With Cat
Ok, I surrender
If you was a moron, you could almost admire it.
Game Set Match
The Song Remains...Confusing




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.