Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I'm not a whore. I'm a call-girl. There's a difference, you know ?

There is indeed a difference.  I believe that the difference lies in the background music.  For instance....If I want to get the high hard one, I would play something like Whitesnake or Def Leppard (shaddup)...cheesy yes, but great hard boinkin music.
Now if I should say, want everything to be about me, I would put in Janet's, Velvet Rope Album.  No other choices, that one is the end all and fuck all of sexual power.  She can show her tit to every nation under dog...so long as she keeps making come-fuck-me-albums.
Now, if I'm feeling a bit, say, submissive, I might put in some Jodeci or Maxwell....cuz those men make me cheese in my Jordache....and I like it.....however if I want my man to be dominate I would put in something like Dre or any popular rap artist pre-1996.  Some of you may be saying...HUH RAP??  But really, if you're a fan of Dre's early stuff you will understand where I'm coming from.  Although you can't exactly put The Chronic in your player, and go to town.  It's best to have a mixed CD.   Do It!  You can thank me later....even the hardened Yanni fan may surprise you and fork you like tomorrow is Cobbler Day at the old folks home if you put in some good Dre/Snoop.
Why this post???  I just burned a cd in my player....here is the track listing...

  1. 112 - Cupid
  2. Carl Thomas - Emotional
  3. Sisqo - Incomplete
  4. Floetry - Say Yes
  5. Joe - I Wanna Know
  6. Avant - Phone Sex
  7. Silk - Meeting In My Bedroom
  8. Donell Jones - Where I Wanna Be
  9. Blackstreet - Tonights The Night
  10. Quincy Jones ft/ Al B Sure, Barry White, El Debarge & James Ingram - Secret Garden
  11. R. Kelly - Strip For You
  12. Another Level - Freak Me
  13. Link - I Wanna Sex Your Body
  14. LSG - My Body
  15. Tyrese - On Top Of Me
  16. Blackstreet - Deep
  17. Carl Thomas - Lay Your Body
  18. Silk - Let's Make Love
  19. SWV - Rain Down On Me
  20. Jagged Edge - Baby, I Promise
  21. Jodeci - Feenin'
  22. Usher - You Got It Bad
  23. Tyrese - Sweet Lady
  24. New Edition - Can You Stand The Rain
  25. KC & Jo Jo - Tell Me It's Real
  26. Aaliyah - One In A Million
  27. 112 - Sweet Love

Right-o....Soooo guess what I'm thinkin bout....heh






28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Fox Force 5
It's A Good Thing
Three reasons...
Screw you and your hair
Uh
Color me shocked
OOOOOH PRETTY!
Don't Make Me Come In There!
Finish Her!!!
I fell off the wagon and hurt my ego




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.