Sunday, August 29, 2004

Do you have something to share with the rest of us, Amazing Larry?!?!

Seen at NinaKaye's and just about everywhere else....a little meme action for ya.

Your name spelled backwards.
iaM

Where were your parents born?
Mom: Nebraska...Dad: Minnesota

What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
The song Luv U Better by LL Cool J...so sue me.

What’s your favorite restaurant?
Sylvia's. It's the bestest italian food in Portland. Mo's on the Oregon Coast...best for seafood.

Last time you swam in a pool?
Um. 1987? I have a thing against using public pools...people pee in those things...among other things I'm sure.

Have you ever been in a school play?
Nope. Lots of talent shows though.

How many kids do you want?
I have two...looking to sell though.

Type of music you dislike most?
New Age Shit. Enya, John Tesh, Yanni...it all makes me wanna pry my eardrums out with a rusty jackhammer.

Are you registered to vote?
Since my 18th birthday. Democrat, baybay. And just so yanno...Mr. Zed is a registered republican, this makes him a nazi bastard. Just kidding...I JEST...yeesh.

Do you have cable?
But of course.

Have you ever ridden on a moped?
No.

Ever prank call anybody?
All the freakin time as a kid. When I was in junior high, my friend Mercedes and I thought it was big fun to call people and say we were with some religious organization and ask how they felt about premarital sex...We were in junior high, gimme a break, that was big...HUGE laughs.

Ever get a parking ticket?
Just two, and one of em I got out of cuz I cried in court. Heh.

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
No, I like that whole breathing thing...death does not become me.

Farthest place you ever traveled.
Washington D.C.

Do you have a garden?
No. I have one poor little outdoor plant that I'm trying desperately to keep alive. I just kill shit.

What’s your favorite comic strip?
Garfield and User Friendly

Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
Duh. I'm an American, damnit!

Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Baths at night time. If I'm in a real rush I'll take a shower.

Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
Wonderland and Frailty

Favorite pizza topping?
Mushrooms and artichoke...and NO SAUCE! Ick tomatoes.

Chips or popcorn?
Popcorn...lots o' butter lots o' salt.

What color lipstick do you usually wear?
I don't. Lipgloss only. I like Softlips. It's like $1.99 at the drugstore, and works better than anything I've found.

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
What the hell does that mean?

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Only in Monopoly...I won $10!

Orange Juice or apple?
Orange...apple juice sets off my gag reflex.

Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
Last night. Mr. Zed and the children and myself went out for Mexican food....mmmmmm heartburn.

Favorite type chocolate bar?
Symphony with toffee.

When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Never. I do all my voting by mail.

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Ummmmm. Ick tomatoes x 2. The last time I ate a homegrown tomato was when I was a kid and my dad grew them...and then I only ate one of those tiny Cherry Maters...I can't eat anything with more snot it in than myself.

Have you ever won a trophy?
Yup. Lots for speech and debate in High School. Second all state. Go Me!

Are you a good cook?
Yuppers. Mr. Zed loves my cooking...but I hate doing it. I only cook to keep the natives happy so they don't revolt.

Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Honestly...No. I've lived in Oregon all my life, and we don't pump our own gas in this state. It's illegal. The year we lived in Idaho, Mr. Zed did all the pumping. Heh.

Ever order an article from an infomercial?
No. But my mommy ordered me one of those pasta pot/strainer thingies. It's sooooo groovy.

Sprite or 7-up?
7-up..and only if I'm puking. I like Mountain Dew every once in awhile...Imma Diet Coke girl.

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Yup. When I worked for Starbucks. Shaddup.

Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Sleeping meds. Temazepam works for shit, by the way.

Ever throw up in public?
Nope.

Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
Now that I've found true love, I'd happily take any spare millions you've got laying around.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No.

Ever call a 1-900 number?
In junior high with the already mentioned Mercedes, we used to call those 1-800 sex lines...the prerecorded ones, that lead you to the 900 ones. So technically no. And I think Mercedes was a bad influence. I saw her at Chucky Cheeses last November...she had 6 kids. She's my age. I'm rambling...on with the meme.

Can ex’s be friends?
Not really.

Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My grams in the hospital/nursing home.

Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
No. I got hair when I was like 2.

What message is on your answering machine?
Who knows. Mr. Zed put it on their and we always have it on mute and never check our messages anyway.

What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
The Chris Farley motivational speaker...In a Van down by the river!!! And of course Wayne and Garth.

What was the name of your first pet?
Two mutt dogs named Elvis and Presley. Shaddup again.

What is in your purse?
Wallet, 2 things of lipgloss, tons of change and receipts, jolly ranchers.

Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Watch a movie or play PS2 with Mr. Zed.

What is one thing you are grateful for today?
It's quiet!!! I'm all alone for the day!

Listening To: Chicago - Color My World





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Sunday Randomness
I want chicken. I want liver. Meow mix, Meow mix, ...
Smithers Would Approve
Tired
Dear Ambiguously Gay Neighbor,
I like my beers cold and my homosexuals flaming.
You Shoulda Taken The Bus
El Meow
You Know You're From Portland If...
Freddy Vs. Jason




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.