I found a few more weirdo sites and useless factoids during one of my stints of absolute and complete boredom...Sharing is nice.
Did You Know:
And of course the Weirdo sites for your viewing pleasure:
- Sharon Stone was the first Star Search spokesmodel.
- Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.
- If you drop a penny off of the Empire State Building, it will be going 106 miles per hour (terminal velocity) when it reaches the ground.
- Houdini's real name was Ehrich Weiss.
- Laser is actually an acronym for "Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation."
- The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma.
- The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
- Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
- Adolf Hitler's mother seriously considered having an abortion but was talked out of it by her doctor.
Have fun kiddo's...don't spend all your money in one place...keep all hands and arms inside the ride at all times...and wear clean underwear for jeezus sake.
Listening To: Butthole Surfers - Dracula From Houston