Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Fuck you....and you.

Let me preface this by saying that

1. I have a headache.
2. I have raging PMS.

That being said....I am a sensitive person. I think I volley between being over-sensitive and just sensitive. I feel with everything I have. I love and hate with equal passion. And when somebody hurts me, I hurt with the same intensity.
I had a confrontation of sorts with two seperate people last night....both of which I am still reeling over today. Harsh things were said to me, and it got me thinking that maybe these people are right. I make a fool of myself on a regular basis...I allow people into my life and I allow them to hurt me.
I'm beginning to realize that I let my self worth rely too heavily on what other people think of me. I find ways to escape contanstly so I won't have to look at the real me in the mirror. Be it through alcohol, or sex, or my sarcasm....I don't like to face the problems that I know are living inside me on a daily basis.
I have got to stop allowing people to affect my view of myself...words are just words...and the people who are really close to me...the people that I can really call my friends, know and love me for who I am.
If you don't like ME, you can go fuck yourself with a cactus strap-on. I'm not going to alter myself for people anymore. Take me or leave me...thank you for playing, please drive through.

Listening To: After 7 - Heat Of The Moment





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




God Bless Texas
No S'more Jokes
I told you!
I'm a race car and you got me in the red.
If you find my answers frightening, you should cea...
We should have shotguns for this
Is anybody out there?!?!?!?!
Chips, Dips, Dorks and Irocs
Cap'n Ron
Get the hose!




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.