Monday, June 07, 2004

I'm a race car and you got me in the red.

So tell me...when would you consider it a bad day???

Would it be at 7:45am when your awakened by telemarketers wanting to sell you life insurance for people OVER 65, when you happen to be a young, cute 25 year old??

Orrrrrrr

Would it be at 9:00am when you get outta the house to FINALLY go grocery shopping to fill your house with the much needed food missing to make it a nice place to exsist...spend an hour shopping, put all your shit on the belt, get up to pay, swipe your debit card, and have it be denied?!?!?!?!?! This has ALWAYS been one of my biggest fears. I have money in there, that's not the issue. I called the bank and they said I was trying to use the debit as a credit card, but I know damn well how to use the little swipey machine, and I was doing it right, so whatever.

Orrrrrrr

Would it be when you get out to your car, and start feeling a little queesy from your anti-psycho medicine, cuz you couldn't eat this morning cuz you had no damn food which was why you went to the store at 9 in the am, in the first damn place...and then throw up in the parking lot of Albertsons???

Orrrrrrr

Would it be when you barely make it home cuz your feeling so sick, and step in the front door of you nice spiffy apartment, with no food, and step in a big ol pile of cat shit??

I'm just wondering.

Listening To: Ace - How Long





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




If you find my answers frightening, you should cea...
We should have shotguns for this
Is anybody out there?!?!?!?!
Chips, Dips, Dorks and Irocs
Cap'n Ron
Get the hose!
Bastards
Eleventy Million
About Schmidt...
This is some fucked-up repugnant shit!




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.