Saturday, June 05, 2004

We should have shotguns for this

I'm home. Thank the almighty whoever! What a trip...my portion of it got shortened to just one night, which is good cuz I don't think I coulda handled one more story from the backwater hicks. However, hicks can be funny in their own cute little gimpy way. I'll make a little listy goodness of things I saw/did in the course of 18 hours in the country.

~ A trailor home with a hot tub
~ A 6'5", 300 pound man named Bart wearing a Tutu and tiara
~ Same 300 pound man frolicking with cows in the tutu and tiara
~ A married man sitting in 'my wetspot' and then smelling his fingers
~ A very drunk female lassy, passed out on the deck
~ A 60ish year old couple dancing to Kid Rock in the rain
~ Quote of the night "They made me drink alot and then fed me chicken!"
~ Heavy petting with a married woman
~ Using my boobies as weapons
~ Being told I was the "life of the party" 29,929,827,982,729.3 times

I could go on, but I'll leave it at that. I think the most powerful revelation I had last night was that tequilla is NOT my friend. It makes me do things that a rational drunk would not normally do. It makes me say things that a good girl should never say to married people. I do not want to be invited to anymore of Mr. Tequilla's functions...thanks but no, I will not be fraternizing with you anymore.





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Is anybody out there?!?!?!?!
Chips, Dips, Dorks and Irocs
Cap'n Ron
Get the hose!
Bastards
Eleventy Million
About Schmidt...
This is some fucked-up repugnant shit!
In memorial...
How long do you intend to walk the earth?




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.