Sunday, June 06, 2004

If you find my answers frightening, you should cease askin' scary questions

The people who know me are very aware of certain charecteristics of my personality. I'm a smartass, I have a big mouth and I don't mince words. They know this, I know this...shit, my cat friggin knows this. So when people I have known for a year plus, come to me with a problem and ask me for advice on said problem, and I give it to them straight out...why do they get all pissy with me and say that I'm being mean and procede to attempt and make my asshole bigger than it originally was. I like my asshole the size it is at the moment, and I do not need to be ripped a new one. Fuckers.
People that can't handle reality, and face the harsh truth when it is presented to them, make me ill. I know personally, I would rather have someone lay shit on the line, and not feed me the proverbial poo-poo platter. I can handle the truth (insert Jack Nicholson impersonation here), I don't need my stuff sugar coated, because if I ask for someone's opinion, that's exactly what I want. Their OPINION. I don't want them to tell me what they think I want to hear. So I don't understand when other people can't deal with my opinion. Don't mistake my honesty for bitchyness.
Sometimes I wish I had a big ol' piece of wood, so I could start hitting people with my Clue-By-Fourâ„¢.

Listening To: Tupac - Broken Wings





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




We should have shotguns for this
Is anybody out there?!?!?!?!
Chips, Dips, Dorks and Irocs
Cap'n Ron
Get the hose!
Bastards
Eleventy Million
About Schmidt...
This is some fucked-up repugnant shit!
In memorial...




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.