Tuesday, June 08, 2004

No S'more Jokes


Meet Marshmallow!! He's the newest member of the household...he's soft, and cuddly, and almost as cute as I am....and I get him for the whooooollllllle summer....Me happy! Posted by Hello

Listening To: Christina Millian - Dip It Low





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




I told you!
I'm a race car and you got me in the red.
If you find my answers frightening, you should cea...
We should have shotguns for this
Is anybody out there?!?!?!?!
Chips, Dips, Dorks and Irocs
Cap'n Ron
Get the hose!
Bastards
Eleventy Million




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.