Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bella! Bella! Bella!

We're back! Yay us! All three of us at Bella took a long, well deserved break for the holidays, and are now back up and running. I couldn't be more ready...I've missed designing and all my clients so much. It feels good. We've got a new look and a new attitude. Speaking of New Attitude, does anyone else hate that Patti Labelle song as much as I do?




Obviously, you've noticed that I'm at Blogger now (duh)...I started out here years ago, and after having been with Ladybuggin.com for a couple years, I just decided I wanted to get back to my roots, so to speak. Which is why Zed was reincarnated. I did have another motive though...I love to design for Blogger. I always have the most fun with those designs, and figured I might as well enjoy designing my own blog as much as I do for all my Blogger clients. That being said, I'm going to offer a sale on all Blogger designs through the month of February. If you mention this post in your email to me, regarding a Blogger redesign (and probably even if you don't), I'll give you $20 off the total cost of your new design. If you're interested in this deal, don't wait too long, I've got four available spaces for the month, and they will go fast!

Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noise





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Happy Ninth Birthday!
I Could SO Kick Jodie Fosters' ASS...just not righ...
This Thing Is Broken.
My Top Five - Quentin Tarantino Scenes
Hurry Kids! It's The Crack Man!
It's Not A World Of Hope...It's NOT
Make It An Even Eight Nine.
We No Drive Good In The Snow
Harold & Kumar
Toss My Salad




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.