Friday, January 26, 2007

My Top Five - Quentin Tarantino Scenes

I saw this on S@m's blog and loved it so hard I decided to do a mini version. So Ms. S@m did it for one of the Thursday Thirteen deal's which I don't have nearly enough of an attention span to commit to, but I figured I could roll out five...at a time. I'll do a couple of these...or a few, whatever. So here ya go, my top five favorite scenes from Quentin Tarantino movies (in no order):

1. The Man From Hollywood scene from Four Rooms.



2. The Brad Pitt "Oh" scene from True Romance. I couldn't find a better clip so you get the short one, deal. Funniest scene Pitt's ever been in.



3. The Stuck In The Middle With You scene in Reservoir Dogs.



4. O-Ren Ishii's meeting with the council in Kill Bill Vol 1. If you don't like violence, the F bomb, or generally icky things...just don't watch.



5. The end of the Gimp scene and the Bonnie Situation from Pulp Fiction. By far one of the most brilliant scenes ever written. If you haven't seen the movie you may not "get" the humor in this one (and why the hell haven't you seen this?), if you just don't appreciate Q's films, or again, generally don't like violence, multiple uses of the word "fuck" or have a weak stomach...don't watch this (and don't say I didn't warn you)...and if you do have a problem with all those things, chances are this isn't the blog for you to begin with, cuz as we all know I put the ass in class.



So there ya go...my top five Q moments. And being that it's 3 am and I can't sleep, I'm going to watch the Grindhouse trailer again and check the countdown til the film comes out.





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Hurry Kids! It's The Crack Man!
It's Not A World Of Hope...It's NOT
Make It An Even Eight Nine.
We No Drive Good In The Snow
Harold & Kumar
Toss My Salad
Old World Recipe...New World Puke
*whine* Music Meme *moan*
Dentist Chair Thoughts
Yummy! Intestines!




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.