Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dentist Chair Thoughts

Things I was thinking while I sat in the dentists chair this morning, while getting my three hour root canal:

"Root Canal! With you?! Absolutely! But only if the Gynocologist is unavailable!"

"Please stop talking to my teeth"

"I'm paying for this?!"

"I hate this bitch."

"Why is that tooth of particular interest to you? Is there gold in there?"

"I can only assume since your digging so damn deep in my molar, that it must have roots like a Douglas Fir."

"Sure! I'd love to answer all your questions about my family, and worklife, but it's hard to speak with your hand and entire tool box shoved in my mouth"

"That thing looks a hell of alot like a scalpel"

"Is that guy in the other room ok? It sounds like he's having his face torn off with a weed wacker."

"Why do they have a tin of hard candy in the waiting room?"

"I'm going to be buried in this chair."

"Lady, would you mind not shoving the sucky thing all the way down my throat? If you do that again, you run a high risk of finding yourself covered in Bullemia Juice."

"Spit?! Why would I want to spit?! I love the taste of burnt teeth!"

"WOO! Another appointment?! Let me clear my calendar!"

P.S.
Fuck you back, Dr. Lee

P.S.S.
My face hurts.

Coolio - Fantastic Voyage





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Yummy! Intestines!
What The Hell Is This White Stuff?
Someday
Football is Gay
What The F*ck Weekend #1
What comes after Sloth?
Memory Lane
Right, and you are *Who* again?
What if I say please?
Seven Year Bitch




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.