Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Memory Lane

I was searching through various crap in my closet last night, when I was in one of my bouts of insomnia...cuz the hubs really loves it when I dig around loudly in shit with all the lights on, at 4 am. Anyway, I found a ton of baby pictures I thought I had lost...of my girls, and myself as a kid. HAH! Always, always good for a laugh. Those old school pictures we had to take in the 80's?! LAWD! Now that's some comedy...anyway, cuz I don't have anything better to post today, I figured I'd share. It's a long post, so if you don't feel like pointing and laughing at my childhood, feel free to move along....


My oldest (who just turned 12) was about 3 in this picture, we took it at the zoo...she used to be so sweet and innocent. Those were the days.


This was taken after she decided to sneak into mommy's makeup...I think all of us with daughters have a picture similar to this one. She was about 3 in this one too.


This is my youngest (she'll be 9 at the end of this month) as Blue for Halloween...she was about 2ish.


My youngest again at her first birthday...the child seriously had the biggest head ever! She looked like E.T. for the first year of her life.


This is where the me section starts. Feel free to cheer...I was probably about 3 in this picture...probably taken after one of a million fishing trips with my dad.


This is me and my friend Layci. I think we had gone over to my grandparents house sometime during the summer. I'm hoping she doesn't find her way to this page, she'd shoot me for posting this.


My mom and dad and I...probably taken sometime in 1979. Much happier times. My only question is when in the hell did my dad ever smoke a pipe? Who the hell did he think he was? Hefner?


My mom and I...obviously Xmas, probably 1979.


I look so very cheerful here. I think it's the knee socks my mother had on me. Ugh.


I love this one...I was probably about 3 here. I've never seen this dog before in my life...probably one of the MANY dogs who just happened to "follow" me home.


Nice stripes...and again with the socks. I was probably 4 or 5ish.


This one cracks me up, sorry, it's not the clearest pic...I was a full fledged brooding teenager...probably 15ish. I see my daughter so much already in this picture. Help me.


This one I'm putting in cuz it makes me smile...my mother on her wedding day to my dad...1975 I think.

Def Leppard - Rocket





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Right, and you are *Who* again?
What if I say please?
Seven Year Bitch
10...9...8...7...6...Breathe....5....
Peeve Me Hard
Are You Tough Enough?...Oh Oh Ohhh Oh Oh.
Eat It
Hell Froze, The Horseman Came...So Bite Me
9 Layers
Lady Buggin




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.