Saturday, February 03, 2007

Dear SUV Owner at the Interstate Kaiser,

I understand you're cautious. You've got all 14 of your soccer playing all-stars in the vehicle with you. I have kids, I understand your caution. However, if this little Camaro can go over those miniscule speed bumps at regular speeds than surely your Urban Assault Vehicle doesn't need to slow down to -15 to make it over. I had no way around you, and you must have seen me following you for four rows of cars, I was the one blaring Iggy Pop and calling you a Road Whore while setting off all the car alarms with my roaring V6.

I'm not sure if you are aware, but that is in fact an SUV you're driving. The Escalade, when not involved in big pimpin', can be considered an SUV. Said SUV stands for "Sport Utility Vehicle" insinuating that the vehicle has a few sport capabilities...and surely this speed bump doesn't pose you or your cookie cutter children, any harm. Your SUV is made to take a bit more than my average car.

So, next time you see someone like me, blaring the Iggy, and screaming obscenities in your general direction, don't pretend like you don't see me, just hit the long pedal on the right, you ignorant, space sucking, spoiled, insipid twat of a soccer mom.

With all my hatred,
Princess Me

P.S.
You're honor student knocked up the prom queen.





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Doesn't Play Well With Other Browsers
My To-Don't List
Got a Rhyme...
I Now Pronounce You Foamed
What Are You Trying To Do To Me, Playtex?!
Bella! Bella! Bella!
Happy Ninth Birthday!
I Could SO Kick Jodie Fosters' ASS...just not righ...
This Thing Is Broken.
My Top Five - Quentin Tarantino Scenes




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.