Sunday, February 04, 2007

A Good Night To Suggest Take-Out

My husband thought it was really funny to hang this comic on my fridge...I wonder if he's trying to drop me a hint?



If I can get half my hair brushed in a day, I consider that productivity.

In other news...the Superbowl halftime show is on...Prince could suck start a Buick. Good lord, somebody shut him up.

In other other news...I hate the Superbowl.

Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Dear SUV Owner at the Interstate Kaiser,
Doesn't Play Well With Other Browsers
My To-Don't List
Got a Rhyme...
I Now Pronounce You Foamed
What Are You Trying To Do To Me, Playtex?!
Bella! Bella! Bella!
Happy Ninth Birthday!
I Could SO Kick Jodie Fosters' ASS...just not righ...
This Thing Is Broken.




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.