Monday, February 19, 2007

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!


Ok I'm going to beg a little. I'm a Sting fan. No, wait, I'm obsessed. And I've always always said if the Police EVER EVER reunited I was going to go if I had to sell an organ. It's happening....and I'm so excited I'm about to spit. However, the ticket prices are insane....$55 for nosebleed...which is probably what I'll end up affording. If I can even pull together that much (2 tickets $110 plus Ticketmaster fees). They are playing Seattle on June 7...tickets will go on sale very soon, so I've gotta save some money together for the tickets, and to rent a car to get up there...those puppies will sell out in hours.. Here's where you come in.

If you order a design from me, I will give you two designs for the price of one. One for now, one to use anytime in the rest of 2007...or you can give one away to a friend. It's an awesome deal, and if I don't see the Police in concert I might die. And really, you don't want that on your heads now do ya? So, please? I promise your design will be beeeeeeutiful, and it's for a good cause! My email is in the sidebar at the bottom...email me if you wanna get things going.

Please?!

With sugar?





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Amusing Yourself For People Who Chop Their Own Fin...
Good News and Bad News
I Refuse To Dwell
Bad BAD BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Week
Warping Their Fragile Little Minds
A Good Night To Suggest Take-Out
Dear SUV Owner at the Interstate Kaiser,
Doesn't Play Well With Other Browsers
My To-Don't List
Got a Rhyme...




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.