Thursday, February 15, 2007

Good News and Bad News

The good news is the man bought me the beeeeeeeeeeeutiful flowers for Valentines Day. Aren't you jealous?





Now for the bad news. I almost chopped my finger off tonight cutting through a tomato for my daughter. I have these things call Hemiplagic Migraines. Basically it means that I get paralasis on the right side of my body when the migraine comes on. This happened to occur right as as I was making an incision in the mater...I just walked in the door from the ER....and well...don't look if you're squeemish...I'll show you the "after" first.



Seven damn stitches for a fucking mater.



Don't look below if you don't like the site of blood, or my finger guts.


Needless to say I'll be taking a couple days off designing...Ro and Peg you have emails comeing from me tomorrow, giving you the juicy details.

I'm not leaving my bed for at least three days.

Thanks again to all of you who are sending me good thoughts...but could we maybe try some kind of tribal dance instead? The thought don't seem to be working. Mmmmk, thanks.

UPDATE (11:36 PM)
My sutures fell out and I had to spend another fourty gabillion hours at the ER...this time they can't resuture it and I just get to bleed. Seriously people, I've been bleeding profusely for like 9 hours...At least Kaiser was nice enough to give me this nice handy dandy splint that I can't design with. I love them for that one.



I look like I have a smurf penis for a finger.






28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




I Refuse To Dwell
Bad BAD BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Week
Warping Their Fragile Little Minds
A Good Night To Suggest Take-Out
Dear SUV Owner at the Interstate Kaiser,
Doesn't Play Well With Other Browsers
My To-Don't List
Got a Rhyme...
I Now Pronounce You Foamed
What Are You Trying To Do To Me, Playtex?!




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.