Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bad BAD BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Week

1. My car was stolen. Right out of my carport. Gone. No signs of it, we didn't hear anything...just gone.

2. The man got demoted at work because he isn't "clicking" with other management. BULLSHIT. This is just one more way they can fuck him over. I can't count the number of times he's saved their asses....he hasn't called in sick or missed one day in the seven years he's been with the friggin company. Fuckers. At least now he's motivated to get something else.

3. Rent is late. Very late, and I'm not seeing me having the money to pay it any time soon.

4. Why you ask? Because my bank charged me three...count them THREE mother fucking times for my insurance...and now, we are in the hole. Which means my rent money is sitting in limbo until they figure out the "problem".

5. My car was GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING STOLEN!

I hate life this week. If I drank, I'd be in need of some kind of triple...keep em comin.

Instead I'm going to scream and bang my head against the wall and try to figure out how I'm supposed to pull $400 out my ass by Monday.

I may be out of touch for a few days until I get things sorted out...or the money fairy drops off a gift and saves my ass.





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Warping Their Fragile Little Minds
A Good Night To Suggest Take-Out
Dear SUV Owner at the Interstate Kaiser,
Doesn't Play Well With Other Browsers
My To-Don't List
Got a Rhyme...
I Now Pronounce You Foamed
What Are You Trying To Do To Me, Playtex?!
Bella! Bella! Bella!
Happy Ninth Birthday!




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.