Monday, March 19, 2007

Today is March 19th?

Holy crapola...March is almost over...lets put things in neat nifty listy format, mmmk?

  1. Car stolen
  2. Migraine for 13 out of the last 19 days. Yes, seriously. That would explain the lack of posting, and my $2000 in medical bills I've racked up with all the shitty tests performed on me by the hospital.
  3. My internet decides to disappear for four days.
  4. I almost cut my finger off.
  5. Highly...no really, HIGHLY medicated due to migraines.
  6. Discussions of possibly moving to a new STATE. Holy shit.
  7. My dog has fleas.
I seriously can not believe this is the 19th of March. The last month is a blur. GAH. I have so much to catch up on. I would pay someone to take half of my to-do list. I think it has a pulse.





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




I Think I Hate Her Now
Dear Movin 107.5 Radio People,
Cheesiest Vid of the Week #1
What do you get when you play a country song backw...
My Technical Medical-y Shit Post
You Know Who Scares Me?
The Last Five in Review
To Spite My Face
I'm Bored...and Still Pissy...So I Take Quizes
Is This The Year Of The Bitch?




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.