Friday, February 23, 2007

To Spite My Face

Quick finger update: Spent four hours at the docs today getting my finger rechecked and rewrapped and crying because they kept sticking sharp pointy things in it to "clean" it out. Doc says it's looking good and healing fine...this was of course after he told me that my injury would be perfect for Halloween, and that it would work great at scaring the children. I love my doctor. Really. I'd post an updated picture...but dude. It's just gross.

Now on to what I was actually going to post about....

I was playing with my girls and their Play-doh for the last hourish before their bedtime, which was at 9 tonight...We made little Doh people and little Doh pizza's and I even made a little Doh stud guy that looked like he belonged on a little Doh smut novel, that I had to quickly destroy when I saw my girls come back in the room...eh hem...

So ANYWAY....

Ummmmm...I think I seriously may need to hurl. I can't get the smell out of my clothes, hands, nose, mouth, any of my orafices. I think it's permeated my skin and I'll need to take a crack head shower to get all the Play-doh bugs off me. I cant get it out.

I've attempted all the soaps in the house, the sponges, dish brushes, washcloths and even some bleach...nothing is getting it out.

What the hell is this smell? I can't think of any chemicals, that when formulated just so, would make this god awful stench. I don't remember the Doh smelling like this when I was a kid. What the in the name of heysoos do they make this crap out of now? Horse shit and formaldehyde?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG!

Help. Me.

Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




I'm Bored...and Still Pissy...So I Take Quizes
Is This The Year Of The Bitch?
The One Where Paris Makes A Point
It's Ok....It's Low Carb
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
Amusing Yourself For People Who Chop Their Own Fin...
Good News and Bad News
I Refuse To Dwell
Bad BAD BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Week
Warping Their Fragile Little Minds




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.