Thursday, August 05, 2004

The Fuck Me In The Ass Bar & Grill

I didn't say that...Margaret Cho did. But all the same, I spit out my Diet Coke when I heard that come outta her mouth on the Notorious CHO tour that I just now finally watched. Cripes that woman is funnnnnnnnay! I just noticed tonight in the local paper that she is coming here to Portland next month on her State of Emergency Tour. I'm sooooo going. And Mr. Zed will take me, cuz he knows what's good for him....and that's keeping Mrs. Zed a happy camper!!! He's well trained. And it is my birthday in 15 days, yanno. So what's a better birthday present than laughter, I ask you?!?!?! Nothing is correct!!! Nothing is better than the gift of laughter....and I would hate to hafta kick his cute little butt in front of everybody.

Listening To: The System - Don't Disturb This Groove





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




It's All About This Cooze Who's A Regular Fuck Mac...
Playboy + Nudity = Obsession
Happy Birthday, Dorkus!
No More!!!
Happy Birthday!
DONE!
At Least I Wasn't Uggs
You Can Tell By The Cleanliness Of The Carnage.
They Got Everything From A Diddle-Eyed Joe To Damn...
Random Randomosity




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.