OR....The one where I refuse to bitch about being on the rag, and instead give you oodles of useless information...
Did You Know...
- Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks, otherwise it will digest itself.
- The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.
- 315 entries in Webster's 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
- On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily.
- John Wilkes Booth's brother once saved the life of Abraham Lincoln's son.
- Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine.
- Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
- The question mark came from a monk habit of writing the Latin word for question, quo, at the end of sentences. Over time, the letters were written vertically to save space and morphed into the ? we write today. Similarly, the exclamation point came from the Latin word "Lo", meaning something important that should be heeded. (Lo and behold...)
- The mask used by Michael Myers in the original Halloween was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
- The first product Motorola developed was a record player for automobiles. At that time the most known player on the market was the Victrola, so they called themselves Motorola.
Also known as the one where she doesn't BITCH ABOUT HOW MUCH HER HEAD HURTS CUZ OF ALL THE GOD DAMN HORMONES RAGING THROUGH HER SYSTEM and instead gives you interesting and funny websites to explore...
- The 100 Worst Groaners - Overused Cliche's in the News/Journalism world...interesting.
- Drive Me Insane - This cracked me up! Some guy in Texas set up a remote system where you can turn on and off his appliances and lights from your computer....BWAHAHA!
- Bumper Nuts - For the man who truly wants an extension of his manhood.
- Art Car - This guy lives here in Portland...I see him driving around all the time...Crazy stuff!
- Bum Wine - We could all use a little help now and then...right?
Now I can go back to my headache....and bleeding.
Frankly, Scarlet can kiss my Georgia Peach.