Thursday, February 22, 2007

The One Where Paris Makes A Point

Can someone please explain to Paris Hilton that we don't want to see her anymore? Like, ever. She doesn't doooooo anything...and yet she remains famous. Good gravy that girl is annoying. And sharp. I'm fairly certain she'd injure anyone she bumps into. You could scratch your back on her. The woman is all edges.

We should, as an American public get to inflict her with the pain of her own fame. Let's pipe that ghastly Stars Are Blind song into every room in every Hilton hotel everywhere until they go bankrupt...and force her to watch reruns of The Simple Life, Clockwork Orange style. And while we're at it, could somebody please edit her out of that scene in Wonderland where they are on the yacht....I'm trying to drool over Val Kilmer, mmmk thanks.

P.S.
My finger hurts and I'm in a piss mood...can ya tell?

Juvenile - Back That Ass Up (word)





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




It's Ok....It's Low Carb
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
Amusing Yourself For People Who Chop Their Own Fin...
Good News and Bad News
I Refuse To Dwell
Bad BAD BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Week
Warping Their Fragile Little Minds
A Good Night To Suggest Take-Out
Dear SUV Owner at the Interstate Kaiser,
Doesn't Play Well With Other Browsers




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.