Thursday, August 12, 2004

I Like Valium

I should apologize for my obvious attempt at getting comments in my last post...but I won't, cuz I do lurrrrrrrrrrrrrve comments. And I saw that a new Mr. Crazy from Oregon City posted, so it wasn't a total loss, and spankya to Rob who follows instructions well and commented...yay for the Famous Author Rob Byrnes!
Onward and upwards...I'm alone for the entire weekend...well until Sunday, and by alone I mean no other adult contact. I went out to dinner with the fam tonight...I'm so full I feel like I ate a small African village. Nothing like a good bloated feeling to get the night rolling.
I would also like to point out that for one fleeting moment yesterday, I was a Crawly Amphibian and not a Flippery Fish...Booooo for demotion!!!
I'm also realizing how funny drunk people are, now that I'm on the sobriety bandwagon with both feet. The drunks are soooo silly. Walking into buildings and talking to themselves and falling off the Earth. Silly Silly Lushes....
I've also taken a sedative of sorts...cuz I got my sleeping meds refilled, so I can try to reprogram my body into a normal sleep patern. These happen to be Temazepam...which is basically Valium on crack. So I'm feeling no pain, and may also be the reason why this post makes no sense whatsoever....cest la vie...

Listening To: Pixies - Wave of Mutilation





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




Let's Discuss...
The Potato From HELL
No Alpo
Seperated At Birth??
Miss Scarlet's Come Home To Tara...
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly
The Fuck Me In The Ass Bar & Grill
It's All About This Cooze Who's A Regular Fuck Mac...
Playboy + Nudity = Obsession
Happy Birthday, Dorkus!




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.