Thursday, August 26, 2004

You Shoulda Taken The Bus

I just heard on the radio that the Dave Matthews Band are being sued by the State of Illinois, for dumping 800 pounds of human waste into the Chicago River. And that's not the worst part. The driver of the tour bus dumped it from a bridge, a bridge that happened to be directly above a tour boat filled with 100 people...who were doused in the bands waste. The State is seeking $70 grand, which is a drop in the bucket if ya think about it.
If I were in that boat I'd suddenly come down with every kind of disease known to man....Testicular Cancer...yup got it...Lethargy...yup got that...Projectile Leprosy...Got That Too! I'd sue the shit outta them for millions...My first reason to sue would be the years of pain and suffering, along with the emotional damage of having to listen to their crap on the radio...at least it wasn't the crap on the boat.

While I'm at it...who can answer this little trivia question....According to an internet radio station that I won't list cuz you big ol cheater heads will use it, who's the gayest cartoon character of all time?
Leave your answers in the comments section, and the winner just might get something folded with paper.

Listening To: Cardigans - Erase and Rewind





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




El Meow
You Know You're From Portland If...
Freddy Vs. Jason
Yo Mamma Smells So Bad....
It's Been A Slow Night...
Darn! That's The End.
It Still Hurts...
Conversations with Inner Zed
Another One Bites The Dust
Nice Sample




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.