Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Oh, Kiss My Ass

For those of you who may have visited my site since my last post you may have seen a HUGE obtrusive graphic down twords the bottom...something about direct linking. First let me say...KISS MY ASS. Second let me say, that's what I get for asking for help. I enlisted the help of someone whom I thought had more knowledge of such things to put the images on my sidebar, which I can't seem to figure out how to do. Instead of actually fixing the problem, person just direct linked. For that I am sorry, Mr./Mrs. Poopypants Direct Linker Nazi.
Second...where my John Kerry banner was, I now have something for preserving the Georgia Straits, or some shit. WTF is that crap. The Kerry thing is down at the bottom now. This leads me to think that someone has some kind of angst against me because I am oh so beautiful and brilliant, they are just jealous and put some kind of funky thing on my page. But tis all ok...I say preserve the Georgia Straits!!! Hurry before it's too late!!! That, and Kiss my Ass....twice.

Listening To: Brian McKnight - One Last Cry





28 | Mom of two girls (12 & 9) |
Wife | Sting Devotee | Neurotic |
Sarcastic | Pissed Off | Native Oregonian |
Salty | Sweet | Chewy Nougat Center |

Freelance webdesigner, trying to get her start again, with a new year, a clear head, and serious talent here, people.

Help get me to see The Police! If you donate (any amount a buck or more) you'll be entered in a drawing for a free design by me!



100 Things | 9 Layers

**Amazon Wishlist**
**Think Geek Wishlist**


Dogster





www.flickr.com



All of these pre-made designs are for sale for $25. Price includes customization and installation. Each design will only be used once, so you're guaranteed a one of a kind design without the wait!

Email me for more information or to purchase.


















Djimon Hounsou
He makes me all mushy.



CURRENTLY:


Silent Witness: The Death Of Terri Schiavo
~Mark Fuhrman~




The Touch Of My Foot Up Your Ass
100 Years...100 Songs
And They All Lived...Eh Screw It.
I Like Valium
Let's Discuss...
The Potato From HELL
No Alpo
Seperated At Birth??
Miss Scarlet's Come Home To Tara...
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly




Daily Reads
-----------------------------------------


Every Other Day
------------------------------------------


Other Schtuff
------------------------------------------
Postcard X
Dearly Departed Tours
Homestar Runner







I'm a Top Mommma!

lavalife.com website counters




ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community





Email me if you're interested in having me do you're next design. I come cheap. Well, sorta cheap...but definitely easy.